The Jewish rite of passage that takes place at the ages of 12 for girls, and 13 for boys, is an exciting and religiously significant time in a young person’s life. As such, the event should be celebrated in accordance with the importance of this ritual among cherished friends and family.
That’s where our famous Toronto event planning professionals come in. When you enlist the help of Upon Occasion, led by Certified Wedding Consultant and Coordinator Libby Eydelman, you get unparalleled attention to detail on everything from catering and décor to thematic elements and etiquette. We work with you in the days and months leading up to the event, offering our unwavering assistance in making sure the bar/bat mitzvah takes its place as one of the most memorable events in your family’s life.
Our bar/bat mitzvah planner is an expert at handling events like yours, and bring an unmatched enthusiasm and knowledge about the industry that you can’t find anywhere else. Check out some of our bar/bat mitzvah services:
- Full event coordination, including ceremony and reception
- Complete support throughout the event and days/months leading up to your event
- Budget development and management
- In-person meetings and email/phone communication
- Referrals to preferred vendors and access to money-saving discounts
- Venue and vendor sourcing
- Contract checks as needed
- Event design assistance regarding color, décor, style and theme
- Creation of and adherence to event-day timeline
- Follow-ups with vendors
- Venue prep management
- Payment tracking
- Advice on protocol and etiquette
With professional event planning experts in Toronto you can rest easy knowing you’re getting the best, most comprehensive guidance on this most important day. Call Upon Occasion today to begin the planning process. We look forward to meeting you for a consultation!